Sunday, September 9, 2012

summersummersummer

Helloooooo!  This summer I was all over the place.  I left for Costa Rica the day school ended with just my dad, who I call Pedro because his name is Peter.  Then I came home and nannied for some devil children for a little, then I left and went to Boston to visit schools and go to a Yankee/Red Sox game and then Cape Cod to go to the beach.  Then I nannied some more, then I left for Carmel, CA for a month to work at this really nice and pretty ranch/resort/country club place and made a lot of money.  This whole time I took a million pictures! Well not a million, actually like 1,400, which is still a lot.

My favorite pictures are from Costa Rica; two boys were play-fighting on the beach in a little town called Tamarindo and thought it was awesome that I was capturing their battle.  [The last one of the three is my favorite from the whole summer.]




2 comments:

  1. Whoa, major respect for the last one, that picture is breathtaking, no joke. You better be entering that one to scholastic this year, i see a gold key in your future.

    ReplyDelete